last updated: 29 December 2020
- Prepare, cook and serve meals
- Assist in food preparation for special meals for parties, etc.
- Ensures cleanliness of kitchen areas, all utensils, cooking equipment, work tables and cold rooms.
- Ensure that all food items are properly stored to avoid any spoilage.
- Other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned.
- Minimum Secondary Level
- Relevant working experience
- Demonstrate basic knife skills
- Posses valid Food Hygiene Certificate
- To work at St Theresa’s Home at 49 Upper Thomson Road
Salary Range: $1,500 - $1,800
(Commensurate with experience and qualification)