last updated: 20 May 2021
- Reporting to Nursing Supervisors and Ward Nurse In-charge.
- Attends to the needs of the residents and ensures their safety, comfort and well-being.
- Checks and record vital signs such as temperature, pulse, respirations and blood pressure of residents. Report abnormal readings.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living and attend to care needs:
• Hygiene care
• Nutritional and Medication needs
• Mobility and exercise needs
• Engagement activities
• Wound care
• Other supportive care
- Accompany residents for medical appointments and outings.
- Carry out other duties assigned by Nursing Supervisors and Ward Nurse In-charge.
- WSQ Higher Certificate in Healthcare (Nursing Care)
- ITE Skills Certificate in Healthcare(Home Care) Programme
- Preferably 1-year relevant working experience
- Able to commit to shift duties
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Proficient in MS office
Salary Range: $1,600 - $2,200
(Commensurate with experience and qualification)