last updated: 13 October 2021
- Assist in therapy and related service delivery to residents.
- Assist in maintenance of accurate documentation of therapy service as required.
- Participate in-service education and training programs.
- Participate in any and all activities related to the smooth running of the department.
- Minimum ‘N’ Level qualification / holding WSQ Certification in Therapy Service or equivalent with at 1 year of experience
- Highly motivated, ability to work as a team in a nursing home environment
- Good communication skills, pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working with elderly
- Able to converse in dialects will be an advantage
Salary Range: $1,600 - $2,000
(Commensurate with experience and qualification)